Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summertime = Fun time!






June 23, 2010






I am only 2 weeks into my Summer and I think I have spent maybe a full 4 days home? I have so many friends and I am blessed to have each one of them on my life. I have this one really special friend, her name is Meredith Sledge. She is so special to me. We have so many things in common it's crazy! She has a blog too! You should check it out. She really knows how to uplift your heart if you haven't had the best of days or if you just want to be inspired, sheis the blogger to read from! Today is one of my days home... (so this makes the 5th day home!) so I hope to get outside and take some pictures. It's really pretty outside and I could use some more Vitamin D! I live up in the mounains and whenever I can take pictures I do because I just want to show everyone how pretty it is up here! We see so much wildlife and when it rains or snows this is the place for pictures! Not to mention when Summer comes around I can get out and hike with my Camera (Nikon D3000). I am going to share some of the many pictures I have of where I live, with you!






Enjoy, Jessie




2 comments:

  1. Jessie, this almost made me cry. You have NO idea how much you mean to me. I honestly love you to DEATH. Thanks for being such an incredibly Godly friend. Ans also, I am so stoked that you have a blog. SO COOL!!! I know I'll be checking back all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm excited that you like this! I love you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete