Monday, August 9, 2010

Let God's grace shine

Okay so today I heard a simple sentence that will probably change my life forever. While at Campaigners today one of the girls stated something and it blew my mind.

"We need to sit back and let God's grace shine and humble ourselves."

Oh my gosh, just read that sentence again. It's crazy how true that is and how each one of us can apply that to our lives. EVERYTHING I do should be for the Lord. When I'm out on that soccer field, who gave me the talent to kick that ball? When I am playing my flute in a concert with 100+ people watching me, who gave me that courage? When I am listening to someone share their heart to me, who gave me that desire?
God did

Why not do it ALL for God. I mean seriously, why not? It's time to let HIS glory and HIS grace shine! I should be humble with everything I do.
I want to encourage everyone who is reading this to encourage people who haven't read this blog to give all they have to God. All they work so diligently in, to God!

I think a lot of times we have pride in what we do. We worked so hard to get that A+! We gave 100% at all those practices to win that district game. When who's the master behind the curtain? Yeah... it's God. All Him. By himself... just God. The one who created us so tediously and breathed life into us. Not only should we be doing everything for God's glory, but we have been made for God's glory. Every single one of us. When God had made us He said, that indeed it was very good.


"indeed it was very good."

Us sinners? Are good? He looked at us and said we were very good?
Friends heck yes we were made very good so let's show the world what we've got and give God ALL the glory for it!

1 comment: